|Cache||CofD||Streetcar||???||Eagle Park Historical Exhibit.|
|FW&D||Caboose||109||Eagle Park. Wood construction, former CB&Q 13087.|
|-||0-4-0T Henschel||???||German, Eagle Park|
|-||0-8-0T Maffei||???||German, Eagle Park|
|Army||Flat cars (6)||???||Eagle Park|
|Calera||MKT||Caboose||125||Located at RV Park south of Calera on the east side of US 69/75 near MP 8.|
|MP||Caboose||13935||Located at private residence, west side of US 69/75.|
|Calvin||KO&G||Bridge||South Canadian River span. Located east of US 75/US 270 bridge.|
|Canton||KCM&O||Depot||Later used by AT&SF. Restored as "Canton Area Museum", located at 107 S. Washington (one block south of Main/SH 51).|
|Camargo||WF&NW||Depot||Later used by MKT. Moved, office/waiting room only. Used as community center, east side of SH 34.|
|Carmen||B&O||Caboose||C-257||Located at former KCM&O (AT&SF) depot. Wood construction, repainted early 1998.|
|KCM&O||Depot||Later AT&SF, restored as private museum. Located at Main (SH 45) and First St. on former AT&SF right of way. Depot was constructed with a tower on the northwest corner and a freight section on the south end (photo) . In 1941, the freight end and tower were removed, and a portion of the passenger space on the north end was converted to a freight/express room. The framework for the base of the tower is still visible at the northwest corner.|
at Catoosa Historical Society (replica of Frisco depot), 702 ????????
???||Trolley||Body only, located at
residence, 17895 Redbud Valley Road.
||13054|| Located on west side of SH 18 at residence, five miles south of
SH 66/SH 18 South junction.
south side of SH 66 across from Wal-Mart. .
||Restored as "Katy Depot Center" museum/tourist information center. Located
on the east side of the US 69 frontage road south of the US 266 exit.
||Located at MKT Depot Museum/Tourist Info Center.
C&OW||Depot||Moved, located at museum in city park on US 283. Forty foot section of freight
room removed by AT&SF, giving the C&OW structure an appearance of a KCM&O depot.
||12097||Next to CRI&P Depot Museum, located at First and Chickasha.
Depot||Located at First and Chickasha,
one block south and three blocks east of US 62/US 277 intersection.
Depot||Later used by AT&SF.
Restored as "Chickasha Daily Express" offices, located on northeast corner of
Third and Pennsylvania.
Freight Office||Originally American Railway Express,
later REA. Located at southeast corner of First and Chickasha.
17725||Wood construction, restored as Choctaw Caboose Museum. Located at NE 23rd/Choctaw
Road (US 62) and Henny Road.
||Private owner, 18415 S. Old Highway 88.
SLSF||Depot||In original location, abandoned. Located one block south of Lawson Blvd (US 271/SH 2)
MKT||Bridge||Arkansas River/Keystone Lake span from the Oklahoma District
(abandoned 1977). Bridge was part of realignment constructed by the Army Corps
of Engineers as part of the Keystone Dam and Lake project and is currently used
for a walking trail.
Depot||Brick structure, similar to
MKT North McAlester Depot. Built in late 1950s as part of Keystone Lake line relocation.
In use by Kerr-McGee, located south of US 64 on Swan Ave.
Located at Country Club
Estates, four miles south of airport.
Office||Newer Construction, now Farmrail/Grainbelt offices. Located at 1601 W Gary
Expressway (Bus. I-40 - old US 66), replaced old Orient (KCM&O) Depot.
Depot||Later ATSF. Located on southwest
corner of First and Frisco. Still in original location; the C&OW "main" was located in
the middle of Frisco St.
||Restored as Collinsville Depot Museum, located at 10th and Center (one block south
of SH 20).
next to ATSF Depot Museum, wood construction with no markings.||Covington||
101 Ranch||Business Car
||???||On west side of SH 74 in city, used by 101 Ranch to promote
its Wild West Show in early 1900s. Wood construction, converted into a diner (now closed).
as Coyle Police/Fire Department Station. Located two blocks north of Main St
(old SH 33) on Broad St.
, located at Camp Cimarron (operated by Camp Fire), one mile east of SH 33 Cimarron River
located at Camp Cimarron (operated by Camp Fire), one mile east of SH 33 Cimarron River
937||Body only, northeast of city on farm. Wood construction, formerly located at Frontier
City in Oklahoma City.
17866 ||Located in field
west of US 69 at Coal Creek Road near the former MKT station of Reams.
Formerly located at McDonald's in McAlester. |
|AT&SF||Coaling tower||Abandoned in place. Located behind Ahrberg Mills, south of Cherry Street. Constructed during USRA control of American railroads despite the fact that most locomotives assigned to the Santa Fe's lines in the area (Second District, Drumright District, and Cushing District) were oil-fired.|
|AT&SF||Depot||Owned by Chamber of Commerce, currently vacant. Located at Depot and Broadway. Brick "County seat" style depot, covered waiting area on north end was replaced in 1930's by Railway Express wing.|
|CRCCo||Shop Building||Located on Grandstaff 1/3 mile west of Little Ave (SH 18). Currently used as bar.|
|SLSF||Caboose||801||Located at residence, 228 South Kings Highway. Formerly located at Cimarron Valley Railroad Museum.|
|???||Coach||???||Located at 110 E Broadway. Moved from Cimarron Valley Railway Museum, 2008. Once half of wooden MK&T Coach. Car was acquired in Cushing around 1973; it had been a portion of a residence until that time.|
Cimarron Valley Railroad Museum
|AT&SF||Depot||Moved from Yale in 1970. Replaced original depot which burnt ca. 1910; was not constructed with freight section, but one waiting room was converted to freight/baggage after passenger service declined.|
|CRCCo||GE 17 ton||9||B/N 30208, built Sept 1949. Engine removed by Cushing Railcar prior to being moved to location.|
|DL&CCo||Boxcar||938||Oldest car in Oklahoma, wood construction with arch-bar trucks.|
|TO&E||Tank Car||???||Three-dome type, circa 1917.|